Overview: Start Your Journey the Right Way
- Gain an Understanding of Fitness Fundamentals
- Perfect Program for People that Want to Take it Slow
- Learn How to Move Correctly and Feel Good
- Great Program for Losing Weight or Maintaining to Improve Body Composition
Which Bodyweight Program is Right for You?
- Complete Newbie – Level 1; The goal is to take you from a complete beginner who cannot do a push-up to someone who can. We want to build the mindset that you can do this.
- Bodyweight Basics – Level 2; Once you can do a push-up, why stop there? Let’s start to push your body and see what you are capable of.
- Park Workout – Level 3; When you can do pull-ups and push-ups easily, we can use them to build your physique and a lot more strength.
- Gym Workouts – ALL LEVELS; No matter how experienced, how strong, or how confident you are, everyone can use the gym to meet their needs with the right plan.
3 Training Blocks to Maximize Progress (12 weeks total)
- Block 1 – Week 1-4 emphasizes perfect form and mobility to move your body with control on bodyweight exercises.
- Block 2 – Week 5-8 begins to increase the difficulty of the bodyweight exercises to make more progress while still maintaining perfect form.
- Block 3 – Week 9-12 takes you to new levels of confidence in your ability to do bodyweight exercises
Product Includes: (Click Here to See the Video Overview)
- Workout Program – A downloadable program that can be filled out on your mobile phone for progress tracking + Tips
- Nutrition Plan – A downloadable personalized diet plan + Tips
- Coaching Advice – Email coaching guidance throughout the program to stay on track + Personalized Tips
- Full workout schedule for each block with exercises clearly listed out
- Available for 6, 5, 4, or 3 days per week training schedule
- Exclusive video content to help you identify the perfect reps, sets, weight, and rest periods for each week
- Weekly Motivation to Keep You Consistent
- Guidance on Form, Progression, Weight Selection, and More!
- Custom Bodybuilding Anatomy Guide
- Checklist for Success
- Priorities for each Block
- A Chance to Win a Shoutout on Social Media
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Equipment Required: Any place you are comfortable working out, Bands (optional), Dumbbells (optional)