Overview: The World is Your Gym
- Build Your Physique with Bodyweight Exercises
- Become Proficient in Your Bodyweight Strength
- Save Money with No Gym Membership Required!
- Great for Bulking or Cutting
Which Bodyweight Program is Right for You?
- Complete Newbie – Level 1; The goal is to take you from someone who cannot do a push-up to someone who can. We want to build the mindset that you can do this.
- Bodyweight Basics – Level 2; Once you can do a push-up, why stop there? Let’s start to push your body and see what you are capable of.
- Park Workout – Level 3; When you can do pull-ups and push-ups easily, we can use them to build your physique and a lot more strength.
- Gym Workouts – ALL LEVELS; No matter how experienced, how strong, or how confident you are, everyone can use the gym to meet their needs with the right plan.
3 Training Blocks to Maximize Progress (12 weeks total)
- Block 1 – Week 1-4 focuses on developing the coordination to use all the right muscles in the bodyweight exercises
- Block 2 – Week 5-8 uses more advanced bodyweight exercises to build muscle
- Block 3 – Week 9-12 push yourself to the limits of what you can use your bodyweight to do
Product Includes: (Click Here to See the Video Overview)
- Workout Program – A downloadable program that can be filled out on your mobile phone for progress tracking + Tips
- Nutrition Plan – A downloadable personalized diet plan + Tips
- Coaching Advice – Email coaching guidance throughout the program to stay on track + Personalized Tips
- Full workout schedule for each block with exercises clearly listed out
- Available for 6, 5, 4, or 3 days per week training schedule
- Exclusive video content to help you identify the perfect reps, sets, weight, and rest periods for each week
- Weekly Motivation to Keep You Consistent
- Guidance on Form, Progression, Weight Selection, and More!
- Custom Bodybuilding Anatomy Guide
- Checklist for Success
- Priorities for each Block
- A Chance to Win a Shoutout on Social Media
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
Equipment Required: Somewhere to do Pull Ups & Dips, Bands (Optional), Weights (Optional)